Sunday 10 May 2015

The A-Z Blogging Challenge

I have decided to accept this 
A-Z about me blogging challenge




A is for Abigail : My 4yr old angel. Mommys first born 



B is for Bruno Mars : I love his songs. Especially this one at the moment 


C is for Capri : One of the most beautiful places I have ever visited


D is for Dog : I have one, his name is Ryley


E is for Ellie : My second born angel. 




F is for Feet : I despise feet, everyone's but my own

G is for Gelato : Ate as much as I could in Italy 


H is for Heat : I hate the heat. I am not looking forward to summer

I is for Italian : I married one. He has made every one of my dreams come true




J is for Jaundice : My baby Ellie had this when she was born


K is for Kim : My soulmate, my cousin, my heart



L is for Lori : My best friend


M is Mental Health : I struggled with post partum depression with both my children. I think women need to talk about it more. 


N is for Naples : I took this video on my phone in Naples. I have never seen driving like this








O is for Orange Juice : When I was pregnant I was addicted to orange juice with ice. 


P is for Pompeii : I longed to go here for many years. We made it in 2013




Q is for Quiet : I wish for this everyday. With two children under 5 it is hard to get any of this.


R is for Risotto : I love it and cannot get enough. The best Risotto I had was Asparagus Risotto


S is for Susan : My name. I hated it for years. I am ok with it now. My father picked my name.


T is for Tupperware : Some people love it. I HATE it. I throw it out when people give it to me. Lids get lots, containers get messy. Loath the stuff

U is for Ugly : I am always worried people will find me ugly. I am trying to get over it. Yes, I know its a bad thing. 

V is for Venice : My most favorite place in the world!!!



W is for Winter : I LOVE Winter!!


X is for : EXtremely hard to find something with an x that makes sense ;)


Y is for Years : Years seem to pass all too quickly lately. Its time to slow down and enjoy life


Z is for Zoo : I happen to love the zoo. I think its a wonderful place to spend the day.


I DID IT!!!



Want to see my previous post? Click here




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Well done. Gelato! I love it & it's a great one for G. X is impossible. It's a great way to get to know you. Lovely list! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I love the gelato and I am not an ice cream person at all. Thanks for reading :)

      I would be honoured for you to follow my blog. To follow, please see the top of my blog post. Thanks again for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I love the name Susan! One of my aunties is a Susan and she's my favourite...seems like she's in great company :)

    www.ellebloggs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have come to like my name after 35 years ;)

      I would be honoured for you to follow my blog. To follow, please see the top of my blog post. Thanks again for reading :)

      Delete

Popular Posts