Tuesday 25 October 2011

She loves me, she loves me not




Mommy's little angel. Growing more beautiful everyday. Although..... beauty isnt the only thing that is growing. This little one is gaining quite the temper.

This little temper is quite funny at times. When you tell her no, she will make a little ugh sound at you letting you know she very much disapproves of you telling her no. She has been having a string of grumpy days where she doesnt want mommy to kiss her, hold her, look at her lol. Abby, do you love mama anymore? LOL

This picture perfectly depicts her look of. . .  I am not impressed. :)

She has also found Grandma's junk food drawer and discovered Cheezies. Now that she brings everything out of that cupboard, she is no longer allowed in it. Which has caused little tantrums of her flopping on the floor. Oh Abigail...you are not even 2 yet. Is this a little preview of what is in store for Mommy and Daddy?

OH, and yesterday she said clear as a bell . . . . .  MAMA  :'''''-(  

Abby how I love you, little attitude and all.

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful that it doesnt really bother us that she looks at us like "you old people, I'll get my way no matter what". And when we show up after work, that beautiful little smile is the best part of the day. I love you Ciotti Biscotti :))))

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts