Wednesday 12 October 2011

The Bane of my existence



A day off in the middle of the week. Should be great. Right? I would say, unless THIS is directly outside the front of your house. Full construction fixing a sewer line. Nice trench hey?

Needless to say, Abigail was not a fan of this. The Tractor started digging up the cement early this morning. Then at nap time, they were using a saw to cut the cement. Hense....no nap. After running some errands we come back to the house to try again. After 45 min of crying Abby was not sleeping, not that I blame her, the tractor outside was loud and I am sure she was scared of it. I myself was at my breaking point, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! So if you can picture, I walk out and talk to these construction men and tell them I need them to take a break lol. They agreed and soon they shut if off.

Sigh......... my crying baby girl falls asleep immediately. But a break only lasts so long. And thus, this effin tractor starts up. Baby awake.

The top left arrow shows the cement they were tearing up while Abby tried her best to sleep. The two bottom arrows are where our two parking spaces once were :(


I HATE THIS CONSTRUCTION!

3 comments:

Popular Posts