Sunday 13 November 2011

Crayon picture for Abigail's room


www.pinterest.com could very well be the most addicting site I have ever been to. I love the crafts, the recipes the fantastic ideas they have. I have scrolled through many and virtually "pinned" some to my virtual boards so I can go back and make them later.
I actually made a few crafts from it this weekend. I made this crayon picture for Abigails room. I was surprised how great it actually turned out. It was so easy too. This is what you need,

Materials
  1. Blank canvas
  2. Box of crayola crayons
  3. Hot glue gun
  4. Heat gun or Hair dryer
Glue the crayons on to the canvas and once they are all glued, heat the crayons up with the heat gun or the hair dryer.
*Be careful with the blow dryer, the wax may blow around a bit if you are not careful.

SIMPLE, FUN AND SUPER CUTE FOR KIDS ROOM :)


1 comment:

  1. My wiffy is a wonderful crafty ciccia :) All these things are gonna be a precious memory for our little biscotti :) So beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts