Friday 19 June 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award





Today was a good day in the blogging world. I was nominated TWICE for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Am I happy about it? Hells ya! It wasn't too long ago I was whining and crying about my followers and views on my blog (You can read that here) Now two nominations! I am one happy blogger. 


Both nominations came with different awards :)



This may be the closest I get to a pair of True Religions ;)


Thank you both to 
If you are not following them on Twitter here is your chance :)

Before I accept this wonderful award I have to answer ten questions (from each nominee). 


1. How would you keep fit and active during the summer when its really hot? Does opening and closing the freezer door count? If not, maybe aquasizing. You are in the water in a pool so sweat isnt a problem. I hate feeling hot. HATE IT


2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Venice!!! It is the most beautiful place I have ever been and I love every second I spend there. 

3. When was the last time you cried? Last week I believe

4. Have you ever been on a crazy diet? No, I dont have that much dedication and will power to do crazy diets. McDonalds here I come

5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? Hopefully happy and successful in my job. 

6. How do you like to relax? Laying in my bed with nobody around. Just pure silence

7. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Rice!

8. Do you spend a lot of time on Social Media? What's your favorite site? I spend as much as I can providing the time. My favorite is twitter

9. Tell us something funny that happened when you were a teenager. I got off the bus and was staring at a cute guy on the bus, as the bus pulled away, and still in plain view of the cutie, I turned around and face planted straight into a sign. 

10. How would you feel if you were forced to live with a penguin? I would feel bad for the penguin. Poor thing, I am sure he wouldnt enjoy living with me. And I pet one at West Edmonton Mall once, they stink lol. 



Here goes my second batch of questions




1. If you were given the chance to walk on the moon would you do it? I wouldn't say a definitive yes, to be honest it scares me a little. But it would be damn cool

2. Camping by a beautiful waterfall with gorgeous weather or a 5 star luxury accommodation with terrible weather? Before kids I probably would say camping, but Mama needs a nice bed and some pampering lol. 

3. What is your favorite social networking site and why? Twitter! It is more fast paced than Facebook. Love it!

4. Beer or Wine? Neither, I don't like the taste of alcohol. Yes... I said it. Yes, none of it. 

5. Which item can you never leave the house without? Sadly, my phone

6. If you had to take part in a reality Tv show, which would it be and why? Cutthroat Kitchen. It seems fun and I am so not into the drama of most reality shows. 

7. If every job had the same salary, which job would you choose?  I would work in a doggy daycare.

8. Would you rather: write a terrible blog post and have it go viral or write an amazing blog post and only have 10 people read it? A terrible one for sure lol. How exciting would it be to go viral lol

9. If you could be known for one thing, what would it be? Raising decent little human beings into this crazy world of ours. 

10. If you could change your first name would you? If yes, what would you choose to be called? I wouldnt. I used to hate my name, but it is me. I am Susan. It would be weird calling me anything else. 



Here are my nominees
 I think they are fantastic bloggers. 
Do I think its ok to give a "Sisterhood" award to men? 
DAMN RIGHTS!! They have fantastic blogs!
Click on their names to follow them on Twitter and their blogs to read their posts. You will not be disappointed.

Martyn's Thoughts -I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts. Read his blog here 

Dear Dads - Your posts keep me captivated and I havent read one I didnt love. Read his blog here

Domesticated Momster - Have I not told you I love your blog? I do! I see you were nominated but hell, some people were meant to be nominated twice ;) Read her blog here

The Triplet Dad - From the first post I read I loved your blog. Read his blog here


Days in Bed - Loved your blog from the get go darling. You just keep me coming back. I know  you too were nominated already, but same as Trista, sometimes twice was meant to be ;) Read her blog here




Here are the 10 questions I am asking my nominees
  1. Did you enjoy school?
  2. What is the saying you despise the most?
  3. What is your most treasured possession?
  4. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
  5. Name 3 things you are really good at and 3 things you are really bad at
  6. Do you care what others think of you?
  7. What is your favorite movie and why?
  8. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
  9. What was the last thing you ate?
  10. Do you believe in aliens? Why or why not?


5 comments:

  1. Yay, you answered my questions! Congrats on winning the award twice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I sure did. I hope you liked the answers :)

      Thank you so much!!!

      Delete
  2. I am so behind in my blogging as I have had company for two weekends in a row. Thank you so much for nominating me and I accept and will get to finishing this ASAP! #bloggerlove ...you own it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn company, dont they know where priorities are lol

      I look forward to it :)

      Delete
  3. I have finally accepted and completed the lovely award you nominated me for. thanks again! http://domesticatedmomster.com/2015/06/26/the-sisterhood-of-the-wall-bloggers-award/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts